Subject: Re: [office] comparingrequirementsagainstThomas'/David's/Oliver'sproposal

Florian,

Yes, that is correct. However, while the rendition would be the same,
the structure is different. Depending on what you intend to represent in
your document, you might want to use one or the other. Breaking the list
in two is inly really useful if you want to put something in between.

An application that produces a non-visual rendition (e.g. a talking book
generator) could make good use of the added structural information, that
two list-items are part of the same list. Also alternative
representations for small screens might use that information for
optimizing the readability of their rendition.

/Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer                                         Nagelsweg 55