Subject: Re: [office] Formula: test cases

I said:
> >So take a peek at how it ACTUALLY works, before judging it.  Thanks.

Patrick Durusau:
> I will be watching how it works rather carefully.

That's all I can ask for.  Obviously, if the TC rejects it, then change will be required (e.g., moving the test cases into a new annotation style). I have an opinion (surprise?), but my goal is to have a good specification, not a quarrel :-).

But I urge all members to give this approach a fair consideration. You might find that this unusual approach has many merits for a formula specification.

--- David A. Wheeler