Subject: Re: [office] Groups - Proposal to clarify ODF lists (07-04-05-proposal00064) uploaded

On Thursday 05 April 2007 18:01, freuter@novell.com wrote:
> Dear TC members,
>
> I uploaded the Novell proposal to clarify ODF lists as discussed in the
> last TC meeting.

Thank you, Florian.

As part of the roadmap I'm trying to write down the technical differences
between the two proposals. This is made harder because you did not mark
the difference between the old and the new text of the different
sections, like Michael asked [1].

1) http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200703/msg00362.html
--
Thomas Zander