Subject: Re: [office] [Fwd: Re: [pr] Help for a marketing and technical message]

Thomas, Sophie, all,

In order to clarify the context, it's important to explain that this
link was sent to some French ministeries by Microsoft with a simple
message saying that OOo does not even implement ODF correctly. So the
point is not to decide if KOffice implements ODF better than OOo, but to
come up with an answer to that. This is also why I put the Adoption TC
list in copy.

I am wondering about the status of the test suite. I think it's not even
in beta. And, what I don't really understand is how you can have both
suites having a 100% support of ODF on a general point of view and such
a different implementation of ODF at the same time. KOffice looks like a
better implementation of ODF than OOo, and that's all right, but looking
at OOo's figures there's no way it can reach a 100% support. So what I
am asking here is how accurate and complete is this test suite, and what
was the background of this tests.

Thank you,
Charles.

--