Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2007-05-21problem

Hi Lars,

There is a mistake in the minutes from the 2007-5-21 coordination call.
There were only five attendees on the call, yet seven are listed.  Since
this was a coordination call, i would appreciate your changing the
minutes to accurately reflect the attendance.  See what happens when you
take a vacation Lars?  Not even the copy/paste routines work :)

Nice to have you back though.  And sitting in the big chair no less!
That's not to say last weeks concall was not without it's humorous
moments.  Listening to Michael call down the hall to roust some
attendees was pretty funny.  Rob eventually showed up, and saved the
day.  Sadly he's all business, and we were having such a good time up
till then.

The attendees that should be listed on the coordination roll call are:

Robert Weir, IBM (joined later)
Helen Yue, IBM
David Faure, KDE
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Gary Edwards, OpenDocument Foundation

Thanks and sorry to trouble you with this.  In my four and a half years
on the TC, i can't remember an objection to accepting the minutes.  I
would hate to be the first.  So thanks for the consideration,

~ge~