Subject: Recommendation to deprecate the is-subtable attribute

I received a request from a colleague on the Accessibility Subcommittee related to nested tables.  The request is for us to deprecate the use of the is-substable attribute in section 8.2.6.  This attribute does not work well with screen readers and the enhanced support we have in ODF 1.1 and 1.2 is preferred for nested tables.

A more detailed analysis of the issue is here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200608/msg00048.html

I'll also add this to the Wiki.

Regards,

-Rob