OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes2007-07-30

Hi Lars,

I guess there is a copy/paste error. I couldn't attend the meeting at 2007-07-30.

Good to see that the proposal is accepted. 


>>> Lars Oppermann <Lars.Oppermann@Sun.COM> 07/31/07 5:54 PM >>>
* Rollcall
Yue Ma, IBM
Rob Weir, IBM
Helen Yue, IBM
Bruce D'Arcus
Patrick Durusau
David A. Wheeler
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Lars Oppermann, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
Florian Reuter, Novell (joined 14:45GMT)

* Minutes from last meeting
Lars forgot to post minutes from last weeks call. Will send to list ASAP.

* Action items
- pub URL for documents, Michael, in progress
- link to A11Y from OASIS standards page, Michael, in progress
   - announcement mailing list -> publications

* Proposals

* Hyperlinks for all shapes
Are links allowed everywhere where shapes are allowed?
Accept with the addition that links may occur anywhere where shapes may
Helen: What about custom shapes?
Also allow custom shapes in a element (and to allow links everywhere where
Rob: what about groups?
DavidW: Take most specific link
Rob: should we specify that
Lars: add a note that proposes the behavior
DavidW: I think that is the right way to go

- no objections

* Stroke dashes, stroke length relative to stroke width
Patrick: seems like its not the width of the stroke, they want to vary
but the size of the dots... its nor very clear
Michael: way may need a clearer language here then
Lars: I think they meant length of the line...

* Label Position
DavidF will be back next week. Will discuss this then

* is-subtable
A11Y will discuss our proposal for resolution in their next call

* annotation
Oliver will post a revised proposal based on the mailing list discussion

* Formula Update (DavidW)
IBM created test cases for yearfrac function

* Update on editing for ODF1.2
Patrick did a lot of reviewing
Michael and Lars are currently evaluating and integrating the edits

* Update from Metadata SC (Patrick)
Final round of edits
some members have been on vacation

Bruce: what is our time line these days regarding the bibliographic
ontology. What do I need to get you at what time

Michael: I will try again next week to get the announcements in the
telecon system. SO please announce your name when the system asks for it.

Sun Microsystems                Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer
20097 Hamburg, Germany          Phone: +49 40 23646 959
http://www.sun.com/             Fax:   +49 40 23646 550
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1,
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten, Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Haering

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]