Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2007-07-30 - revised

* Rollcall
Yue Ma, IBM
Rob Weir, IBM
Helen Yue, IBM
Bruce D'Arcus
Patrick Durusau
David A. Wheeler
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Lars Oppermann, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems

* Minutes from last meeting
Lars forgot to post minutes from last weeks call. Will send to list ASAP.

* Action items
- pub URL for documents, Michael, in progress
- link to A11Y from OASIS standards page, Michael, in progress
   - announcement mailing list -> publications

* Proposals

* Hyperlinks for all shapes
Are links allowed everywhere where shapes are allowed?
Accept with the addition that links may occur anywhere where shapes may
occur...
Helen: What about custom shapes?
Also allow custom shapes in a element (and to allow links everywhere where
Rob: what about groups?
DavidW: Take most specific link
Rob: should we specify that
Lars: add a note that proposes the behavior
DavidW: I think that is the right way to go

- no objections

* Stroke dashes, stroke length relative to stroke width
Patrick: seems like its not the width of the stroke, they want to vary
but the size of the dots... its nor very clear
Michael: way may need a clearer language here then
Lars: I think they meant length of the line...

* Label Position
DavidF will be back next week. Will discuss this then

* is-subtable
A11Y will discuss our proposal for resolution in their next call

* annotation
Oliver will post a revised proposal based on the mailing list discussion

* Formula Update (DavidW)
Eike...
IBM created test cases for yearfrac function

* Update on editing for ODF1.2
Patrick did a lot of reviewing
Michael and Lars are currently evaluating and integrating the edits

* Update from Metadata SC (Patrick)
Final round of edits
some members have been on vacation

Bruce: what is our time line these days regarding the bibliographic
ontology. What do I need to get you at what time

Michael: I will try again next week to get the announcements in the
telecon system. SO please announce your name when the system asks for it.

--
Sun Microsystems                Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer