Subject: Re: [office] proposal; new property to store cap-style.

Hi Thomas, all,

in the coordination call from July, the 2nd, we have agreed a "feature
freeze" for ODF 1.2 for end of July, which has passed.

I think we should discuss in the coordination call on Monday how we
proceed with this proposal, or other "last minute" proposal we may receive.

Thomas Zander wrote:
> In vector graphics it is common to set two properties to change the way a
> line is drawn.  One is the line join style, which is represented in ODF
> via the draw:stroke-linejoin and the other property is the cap style.
> The latter is not represented and the KOffice drawing app has support for
> this feature in the old fileformat and requested support in ODF as well.
>
> Can we add something like this:
>
> <define name="style-graphic-properties-attlist" combine="interleave">
> 	<optional>
> 		<attribute name="draw:stroke-linecap">
> 			<choice>
> 				<value>butt</value>
> 				<value>square</value>
> 				<value>round</value>
> 				<value>inherit</value>
> 			</choice>
> 		</attribute>
> 	</optional>
> </define>
>
> The 'butt' should be default, should the attribute not be given, I'm not
> sure if I can do that in the xml above.
> ps. this follows the svg option SVG CAP STYLE
>
> thanks.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

        D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten