Subject: [office] OpenDocument v1.2 draft 6

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded the OpenDocument v1.2 draft6 part 1 and 3 at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25268/OpenDocument-v1.2-draft6.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25267/OpenDocument-package-v1.2-draft6.odt

Please see

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_Action_Items#head-e7f8a6a9cdd240143b0ab2a1bc7bde959ff9d36a

for the list of proposals that have been integrated into this spec.

I further uploaded the schemas extracted from the draft (in XML syntax),
as well as schemas converted to compact syntax:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25266/OpenDocument-schema-v1.2-draft6.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25265/OpenDocument-schema-compact-v1.2-draft6.zip

Furthermore, Svante worked on some (XSLT) magic that move the schemas in
compact syntax back into the specification. Thanks to him, I have also
uploaded variants of the specification that include the schemas in
compact syntax:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25264/compact_OpenDocument-v1.2-draft6.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25263/compact_OpenDocument-package-v1.2-draft6.odt

Right now, these specifications are somehow experimental, but if you
encounter any inconsistencies either in the schemas, or in the way they
are included in the spec, please report them.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten