Subject: Re: [office] Clarification for frame formatting propertystyle:flow-with-text

Andreas, Oliver,

I'm not sure if you use the same definition of "to clip".

Andreas: I think for you it does mean that one those parts of an object
are painted that are within the bounds of the table cell. That is, the
object's position is not touched. If the object does not fit into the
table cell, it is only partially visible, or not visible at all. Is that
correct?

Oliver: I think for you "to clip" means that the object is forced to
stay within the table cell, either by enlarging the table cell, or maybe
(I'm not sure) by adapting its position. Is that correct?

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

        D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten