Subject: Introduce myself

Hi all,

I am a new ODF TC member, so I would glad to say hello to all older members.

Hi all,
    I work on OpenOffice.org for more than six years in Beijing RedFlag Chines2000 .
I am the member of the UOF(Chinese Uniform Office Document Format Standard) team when UOF project launched four years ago. I am the director of the OpenSource Department now.

    I am interested in ODF specification. I hope I can do some help on ODF.

Regards,
Xiuzhi