Subject: Re: [office] feature request for enhanced OOo input fields: somesuggestions for discussion

Dear TC members,

no more comments and opinions on so far.

Thus, the TC decided in the TC call yesterday, that we will have a
decision for which variant a proposal has to be worked out in our next
TC call on 2007-12-17

I've got the action item to follow up this issue on the mailing list.
Thus, I want again ask for preferences or objections for the variants.
Especially, I want to ask the TC members, which are involved in the
original discussion started by Florian - see thread
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200710/msg00066.html, for
their point of view.

Basis for the TC decision in the TC call on 2007-12-17 will be the
feedback given on the mailing list regarding this topic and the point of
view of the TC members, which will attend the next TC call.

Thx for your help and your input, Oliver.