Subject: OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-01-14

OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-01-14

* Called to order at 10:05 EST

* Rollcall

Rob Weir, IBM (Presiding)

Eike Rathke,Sun Microsystems

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Sun Microsystems

Ma Yue, IBM

Mingfei Jia, IBM
Panrong Yin, IBM
David Faure, KDE
David Wheeler, Institute for Defense Analyses

Patrick Durusau, Individual

8 of 10 voting members being present, a quorum was achieved.

* The minutes of 7 January 2008, as posted to the TC list, were approved by unanimous consent.

* Action Items

- (Not completed) Work continues on defining the default values.  Ma Yue is working on collecting values from Lotus Symphony.

- (Not completed) Oliver is working on text field proposal and hopes to have something we can vote on in two weeks.

- (completed) Rob reported that Jon Bosak has responded with a description of how the UBL TC handles large, international TC meetings.  Response is posted here:  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200801/msg00003.html

* Proposals

- The proposal for enhanced table:filter-condition attributes, as proposed by Eike to the mailing list on 4 December 2007 was approved without objection.

* Discussion

- Chart legend orientation and legend text, proposals from David Faure, may be ready in another week

- Patrick reported that he is making good progress on the responses to the SC34 defect report on ODF 1.0.  Rob noted that we would in parallel formally process the accumulated comments sent to the OASIS comment list.  This may result in a recurring agenda item, perhaps once a month, when we review and process public comments.

- David Faure reported that a KOffice 2 is progressing well and a beta version should be available soon, with improved ODF support.

The meeting was adjourned at 10:44 EST