Subject: Re: [office] style name uniquness

On Thursday 24 January 2008, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
>  It is recommended that applications do
> not generate names that are used already for styles with the given
> family contained in the <office:styles> element of the same document.

The reader of this paragraph is really going to wonder why we say "recommended" here
while above we say "The <office:styles>[...] elements each must not contain two styles with
the same family and the same name."

I know the difference between the two sentences (the one you added is about
other office:styles elements in other xml files), but I think it should be said in
a clearer way. Maybe "... <office:styles> elements of the same document,
including those from other xml files in the package" -- or whatever the right
terms are for those things in the specification :)