Subject: Fw: [office] Default Style Comparison document

Dear TC members,

Let me briefly introduce myself. My name is MaJun. I'm

from Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Compony and I work in

UOF team of its OpenSource Department. I'm very interested in

ODF and UOF.

Currently, I was puzzled about 'Master Pages'. The

style:name attribute associated with the <style:master-page>

element specifies the name of a master page and it is required

and the name specified must be unique, but does the name have

default value?

Best Regards,
MaJun

--
MaJun,Software Engineer, Open Source Technology

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan South Street
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel£º+86-10-51570010 ext.6190
Email: majun@redflag2000.cn