Subject: Re: [office] "Adobe donates meeting collaboration tool for TC use"

Title: Re: [office] "Adobe donates meeting collaboration tool for TC use"
Actually, there is a demo/training on demand here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnectpro/

Just hit the green button that says “see the demo”.

Duane

On 09/03/08 3:55 PM, "Patrick Durusau" <patrick@durusau.net> wrote:

Duane,

Duane Nickull wrote:
> I can do a demo if you'd like.

I would like to be included in the demo.

Thanks!

Patrick

> Duane
> Sent from my Blackberry. Sorry for typos.

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)

"Speaking only for myself"
Senior Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Community Music - http://www.mix2r.com
My Band - http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury
Adobe MAX 2008 - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2007/08/adobe-max-2008.html