Subject: OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2008-03-10

OpenDocument TC coordination call  minutes 2008-03-10

*Begin 10:05

* Rollcall

Robert Weir, IBM (presiding)

Ma Yue, IBM
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Sun Microsystems

With only two member companies represented (confusion over meeting time), a quorum was not met and so no official actions were taken, no minutes approved, no votes taken.

We should carry forward to next week the agenda items to approve the meeting minutes of 3 March 2008 and 25 February 2008 (revised):

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200803/msg00008.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200803/msg00005.html

* Action Items

- (Almost done) Most complete for text, some gaps in sheet and presentation.

- (in progress) Waiting for Accessibility SC to post updated Guidelines with new conformance language before we can ballot this

*Adjourned 10:25