Subject: Re: [office] auto-play presentation file format like PPS

I think it can be more meaningful if we expand the possibilities. We
could call it a preferred view of the document or some such.

For spreadsheets and word proc docs, it may only make sense to have
editable and read-only preferred views. For presentations, you could
have editable and read-only preferred views in addition to the
autoplay preferred view.

wt