Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.2-v7.02 (OpenDocument-v1.2-v7-02.odt) uploaded

Greetings!

As you could tell from the posts to the mailing list today there are some
issues that we need to address for ODF 1.2 but I think the revision is
coming along nicely. Note that for those who wish to experiment, there are
reference points in the text if you want to insert schema fragments,
content models, examples, etc. Note that those reference points will be
converted to hidden text before we prepare a version for approval.

I hope that we can use the new ODF metadata mechanisms for this version but
am in the process of inserting these reference points just in case we need
to rely on more primitive methods for the preparation of the text. The
important goal being the production of a concise and correct text, the
methodology being a secondary consideration.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: If I sound upbeat it is because Dell called to day to say my LCD screen
replacement will not ship until mid-May. So, they have offered to replace
my laptop with a later version with the same or higher capacity. Now that
is a step in the right direction for customer service!

 -- Patrick Durusau*

The document named OpenDocument-v1.2-v7.02 (OpenDocument-v1.2-v7-02.odt)
has been submitted by Patrick Durusau* to the OASIS Open Document Format
for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Draft of version 7

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/document.php?document_id=28121