OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-04-28

OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-04-28

* Called to order at 10:04 EDT

* Rollcall

Rob Weir, IBM (Presiding)

Jun Ma, Beijing Redflag 2000
Warren Turkal, Google
Mingfei Jia, IBM
Yue Ma, IBM
Helen Yue, IBM
Patrick Durusau, Individual
David Wheeler, Institute for Defense Analyses
Florian Reuter, Novell
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Sun Microsystems

11 of 12 voting members being present, a quorum was achieved.

* Rob observed that May 26th was a US holiday (Memorial Day) and it was agreed that we will cancel the TC meeting scheduled for that date

* TC Minutes of April 24th were approved without objection (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/200804/msg00158.html)

* Rob reminded the TC of the current electronic ballot to approve the ODF 1.1 Accessibility Guidelines as a Committee Specification.  Any voting member who has not yet registered their vote can do so here:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/ballot.php?id=1459

* Review of action items

-  Rob reviewed the proposed use of the online action-item tracking.  If you are assigned an action item and complete the task, then you can either leave the action item open, or close it yourself.  If you leave it open, this signifies that you want to discuss, or report to the TC on your task at the next meeting.  If you close the action item, this indicates that no follow-up discussion is required.

- Discussion with OASIS staff on Errata process continues.  It is looking like we will have one big Errata document that addresses all defects reported, from SC34 as well as the public comment list.  This would then be approved via the OASIS Approved Errata process.

- Discussion on EBNF grammars, and what standard to use:  ISO or W3C.  David noted that OpenFormula uses the W3C BNF.  Some additional investigation is required.  

- Discussion of Numbered paragraph/list errata action item for Florian, lead into a deeper discussion of conformance, vendor extensions and errata.  Florian will follow up to the list with information an attribute that was proposed for ODF 1.0, but did not make it into the text.

* No items were ready to approve this week

The meeting was adjourned at 11:008 EDT

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]