Subject: Re: [office] form:datasource

Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> wrote on 04/30/2008 11:00:58 AM:

> Is there any consensus on whether posting to the list or to the wiki
> would be better? I really have no preference but was using the list
> because that gets broadcast to everyone so if it goes unread it wasn't
> for lack of notice. ;-)

Posting to the list will certainly be seen by all, but perhaps remembered by few.

Of course, you can have it both ways -- post to the list and then update a wiki page with a running list of links to particular emails, classified into categories like "things we need to fix in ODF 1.2", "this to consider for ODF 1.3".  In fact, I think we already have a list for the 1.3 features started.