Subject: meta data proposal: <text:meta> vs. <text:meta-field>, etc.

Hi,

I'm currently preparing a schema that contains the schema fragments for
the proposals we approved since draft6.

While doing so, I found the following definition in the metadata proposal:

<define name="text-meta-attlist" combine="interleave">
	<optional>
	 	<ref name="xml-id">
	</optional>
</define>

It seems it shall attach an xml:id attribute to an <text:meta> element,
but there is no such element. There is only a <text:meta-field> element.

I'm further wondering whether the following two definitions are
intended:grahicalgrahical

<define name="draw-a-attlist" combine="interleave">
	<optional>
	 	<ref name="xml-id">
	</optional>
</define>

<define name="draw-image-attlist" combine="interleave">
	<optional>
	 	<ref name="xml-id">
	</optional>
</define>

The <draw:a> element always contains a drawing shape, which itself has
an xml:id attribute. So, allowing an xml:id for the <draw:a> means that
one can assign different metadata to the hyperlink that is bound to a
drawing shape than to shape itself.

A similar situation exist for <draw:image>. It is always included in a
<draw:frame>, which gets an xml:id, too.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten