Subject: YEARFRAC/basis information

The information that I have developed on YEARFRAC and basis values is here:
http://www.dwheeler.com/yearfrac

I look forward to seeing the YEARFRAC/Basis information from Microsoft.
Doug, please post that information to the formula subcommittee
mailing list at:
 office-formula (at) lists.oasis-open.org
That way, we can compare them.  They SHOULD be logically
identical, and if not, that is a "red light" that something needs
to be examined.

Thanks.

--- David A. Wheeler