Subject: Sorry for absence and apply for changing old mail address to majun@RedOffice.com.cn

Hello members,

So sorry for my absence at the last two meetings. Call on June 2,2008 i'd missed because there was something wrong with my telephone and the one on yesterday i was spending holiday of Chinese dragon boat festival. I will read the meeting minutes anyway and hope i can catch up with topics underdiscussion.

I ask for the change of my email address majun@redflag2000.cn to majun@RedOffice.com.cn. Thanks!

Thanks and Best Regards,

majun
2008-06-10