Subject: TC call on Monday? Agenda topics?

Dear TC members,

I have been informed that at least three voting members of this TC are
not able to attend to the call on Monday. Therefore it is insecure
whether we reach a quorum.

For this reason I would like to suggest that we have a work call on
Monday only, that is, a call  that does not count towards voting
eligibility, where we discuss items that do not require a voting in the
same call. For instance we may use the call for discussions on proposals
(regardless whether 1.2 or 1.3) that are in progress, and where we did
not have the time to discuss them during the last calls.

So, if you have any item you wish to discuss in a work call on Monday,
please send them to the mailing list by Friday noon, CET. If we have
items to discuss, I will schedule a work call for Monday. Otherwise I
suggest that we cancel the call, and have the next coordination call on
the 23rd.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten