Subject: Re: [office] TC call on Monday? Agenda topics?

Dear TC members,

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> Dear TC members,
>
> I have been informed that at least three voting members of this TC are
> not able to attend to the call on Monday. Therefore it is insecure
> whether we reach a quorum.
>
> For this reason I would like to suggest that we have a work call on
> Monday only, that is, a call  that does not count towards voting
> eligibility, where we discuss items that do not require a voting in the
> same call. For instance we may use the call for discussions on proposals
> (regardless whether 1.2 or 1.3) that are in progress, and where we did
> not have the time to discuss them during the last calls.
>
> So, if you have any item you wish to discuss in a work call on Monday,
> please send them to the mailing list by Friday noon, CET. If we have
> items to discuss, I will schedule a work call for Monday. Otherwise I
> suggest that we cancel the call, and have the next coordination call on
> the 23rd.

As I already requested - see
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200806/msg00014.html - I
propose to discuss comment #92 in advance. Rob already gave positive
feedback to this request - see
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200806/msg00019.html

I like to see this discussion on our TC call agenda for June the 16th or
June the 23th.

For me it is Ok to cancel the TC call on next Monday.

Thanks, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg            Phone: (+49 40) 23 646 670
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 550
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer