Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Agenda July 21, 2008

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/
> extension_of_vertical_relation_values_for_certain_anchor_types.
>
> Looks somehow unfinished...  I guess there is a problem with the Wiki Page...

That is from me.  I took the list of in-progress proposals, some of which date back many months, and pre-date the new proposal form.  For each proposal I created a new proposal page on the Wiki for each one and filled out:

1) Proposer's name
2) Date first proposed (taken from the original proposal email)
3) Name of proposal (taken from subject of original proposal email)
4) In the "summary" field I placed the links to the original proposals emails.

I did not fill out the remaining details.  In many cases these questions are already answered, in a different form, in the text of the original email.

This was mainly as an administrative aid, so we could track all in-progress proposals using the same mechanism.

Formally, I don't think we want to require that old disclosures be rewritten in the new format. But going forward, this will be a requirement for new proposals.  In some cases TC members have voluntarily started adopting the new format already.  This is good.