Subject: Re: [office] Table Refresh Delay

I don't agree on "require user agents to limit this to no more than 3
times a second".

I must admit that I don't believe a higher frequency would make any
sense for anything, but People have different needs, and if someone for
what every reason needs a higher frequency, the application should be
allowed to support this.

It's something the author should avoid.

Malte.