Subject: Re: [office] regrets

Hi,

from my point of view another shift of the vote on my proposal
"extension of vertical relation values for certain anchor types" is not
needed.
Reasons:
- For me it looks like that the amendments made by Florian does not
touch my intrinsic feature proposal, but provide a useful clarification
for the properties, which are touched by my proposal.
- We should demonstrate progress on finishing ODF 1.2. That we need at
least 7 weeks to accept/reject such a small proposal does not
demonstrate such progress.

I propose the following:
- The TC should vote on my proposal in the next call. If the vote result
considering Florian's negative vote would change the from "approval" to
"rejection", we should again shift the vote until Florian's concerns are
  solved.
- The TC should vote, if the TC want to consider Florian's proposal to
add clarifications to the properties, which are touched my proposal. If
the vote is positive, these clarification should be worked out by
Florian. [Note: I personally support such clarifications and expect a
positive vote on it. But I think further work is needed to finalize them.]
- Florian should try to reply to my questions/comments to his made
amendments until the TC call on Monday. Then the TC can consider this
reply during the TC call on Monday. I can imagine that Florian's reply
would finalize the clarifications to the properties, which are touched
by my proposal. In this case the TC can directly vote on these
clarification to include them into ODF 1.2

Best regards, Oliver.

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ups --- mixed it up. I thought Rob was talkting about the vertl-rels...
>
> Rob/Oliver: Please kindly also defere the vote on the vert-rels until I had a chance to address the questions in the TC.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ~Florian

> Hi Florian,
>
> I am sorry, but I have no questions regarding your third proposal
> "Grouping for Radio Elements".
>
> Regards, Oliver.
>
> Florian Reuter wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> yep -- since Oliver had some questions that would make sense.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> ~Florian

>> So presumably we will defer the discussion of your third proposal, which
>> we were not able to get to on the last call?
>>
>> -Rob
>>

>> "Florian Reuter" <freuter@novell.com> wrote on 07/23/2008 10:54:30 AM:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm traveling next Monday so I won't be able to attend the call.
>>>

>>> ~Florian

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 550
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer