OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2008-07-28

OpenDocument TC coordination call  minutes 2008-07-28

*Begin 10:03 EDT

* Rollcall

Robert Weir, IBM (presiding)
Jun Ma, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software
Warren Turkal, Google
Ming Fei Jia, IBM
Ma Yue, IBM
Patrick Durusau, Individual
Doug Mahugh, Microsoft
Bob Jolliffe, South Africa Department of Science and Technology
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems

- 9 of 11 voting members were in attendance, so quorum requirements were 

* Minutes of 7/21 call were approved (
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200807/maillist.html )

* Voting

Approval of  Oliver's "Vertical Relation" proposal: 


* Discussion of ODF Approved Errata

-- Rob reported that Mary McRae found an issue with the document we 
submitted -- not in proper format, in particular the title page material

-- Patrick takes action item to contact Mary and to resolve

*  Discussion of ODF 2.0 Requirements SC proposal

-- Discussion will continue on list, with approval in a couple weeks if 
there is consensus.
-- Rob mentioned that he could chair, or if someone else would like to, 
now is a good time to make their interest known.

* Discuss plans to create ODF 1.2 Committee Draft 

-- Patrick takes action item to report back on when we might be ready for 
a Committee Draft, in particular, when it will be at a point where public 
feedback would help, not hinder the editing work.

* Review of open action items 

-- No changes

* Discussion on document distribution via online file library

-- Notifications to list seem to contain a "private" URL which requires an 
OASIS password to access.  But for each private URL there is also a public 
URL which anyone can access to retrieve the document.

-- We want to encourage TC members to always refer to documents, in 
agendas, meetings, postings, etc., to use the public links.

-- Michael takes action item to asking OASIS to post public links when 
generating a list notification

-- Oliver takes action item to write up note on how to convert private 
links to public links

*Adjourned 10:56

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]