Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for extending stroke dashed

Dear TC members,

last August we approved below proposal. I have now noticed that the
original proposal (which is at the bottom of this mail) added percentage
values to the attributes draw:dots1-length and draw:dots2-length, but
also to draw:distance. In the revised proposal I have unfortunately
overseen the draw:distance attribute. It does include draw:dots1-length
and draw:dots2-length only. Instead it should have also included the
modification for draw:distance with the same clarification regarding
percentage values that I have made for draw:dots1-length and
draw:dots2-length.

I therefore would like to ask for a re-approval of the proposal which
includes the draw:distance attribute of the original proposal, but with
the same clarifications that I have made regarding percentage values for
  draw:dots1-length and draw:dots2-length.

Because this is a rather old proposal which we have discussed already
and also at least partially approved, and because the original mail
below contains also the original proposal, I have not added this to
Wiki. But I may do so if this is requested.

I will not attend top the call on the 8th, but would like to vote on
this on the 22nd (there are no calls in the 1st and the 15th).

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten