Subject: RE: [office] #6.3 Errata comment "an integer value, the value indexing a draw:modifiers"

My suggested corrections to the errata on 9.5.3 (two places) and 9.5.6 were
incorrect.  However, there is a correction needed to the instruction for
9.5.6.  This proposal boils down to the following:

          ODF 1.0     IS 26300
Section   page line   page line

9.5.6     337  28     341  34

The instruction is

	Replace the "a" with an "an" and remove the second "a".

Correction: In the erratum instruction, add the word "first" between "the"
and "'a'".

 - Dennis

PS: I have captured the other places that need attention in this portion of
the spec, either for 1.2 or a later errata document for 1.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200809/msg00010.html
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 15:11
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office] #6.3 Errata comment "an integer value, the value indexing
a draw:modifiers"

Re: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200808/msg00059.html

There are three comments where my proposed corrections are mistaken.

[ ... ]

Although "first" should be added to the instruction for 9.5.6, these
instructions are correct.  (I overlooked the first "a" and was changing the
second to "an" and then trying have that make sense.)

Meanwhile.  There are other places in the vicinity of these where the same
change is called for (e.g., ODF 1.0 section 9.5.3 p.329 line 25).  Also,
there are other passages in the vicinity of the corrected ones that could
use further repair.  I will capture those for the next errata.

[ ... ]