Subject: RE: [office] Errata: Substantive Schema Change in 15.27.22?

I did a little more kitchen science on the handling of -threshold and
-threshold versions of the style:wrap-dynamic- attribute, experimenting with
style:dynamic in OO.o 2.4.

Apparently, -threshold is not implemented in the OO.o code base as recently
as 2.4, the latest non-beta release.  The settings are ignored and, if the
document is altered in any way, the saved document file has the
style:wrap-dynamic- attribute removed, whether -treshold or -threshold.  The
example I used is described in the .odt and .pdf files in the attached .zip
file.

So it seems that there may have not been any ODF 1.0 implementation of the
attribute and the only concern is, if someone does implement an ODF 1.0 that
has it, what attribute name do they use?

 - Dennis

PS: There is a bug in the description of length as an attribute-value type
in section 16.1 (ODF 1.0 page 678, line 40) where it says 'Valid lengths
would be "2.54cm" or "1inch".'.  That is incorrect: "inch" and "inches" are
not units in 5.9.11 of [XSL].  The unit is "in".  (This is corrected in ODF
1.1, although strange Spanish-style quotation markings show up in part of
the text there.  Odd.  See the ODF 1.1 PDF, p.703, last paragraph on the
page.)