Subject: Re: [office] New proposal: Additional chart option on handling ofhidden cells in a spreadsheet document.

Hi folks,

If there is no more questions, I'd like to request a vote on this
proposal during the call on Monday, October 13.

One problem is, I will not be able to attend the next TC call as I'll be
on vacation.  If my presence is required, I can shift the date to the
Monday after next Monday (October 20).  If not, then I'd like to keep
the date to October 13.

Let me know if there is any problem with this arrangement.

Best regards,
Kohei