Subject: Re: [office] Groups - proposal: preferred view mode upon opening document (08-06-08-proposal00070) uploaded

Dear TC members,

According to Dennis and Warren's suggestions, the wording for this proposal has been updated. Thanks Dennis and Warren. Also the wiki link is updated below:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/proposal%3Aauto-play_presentation_file_format

I would like to ballot on the next TC call if no big changes occur.

Best Regards,

Mingfei Jia(¼ÖÃ÷·É)
IBM Lotus Symphony Development
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82452493 Fax: 86-10-82452887
NOTES:Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM E-mail: jiamingf@cn.ibm.com
Address: No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, P.R.China