Subject: RE: [office] preferred view mode upon opening document

We should probably track the conformance part of this as a new proposal.

We should also probably, perhaps with Patrick's assistance, see if there
are multiple synonyms which mean the same thing, and which should be
regularized.

I'm thinking implementation-defined, application-defined, vendor-defined,
implementation specific, implementation dependent, etc.  I'm assuming
these are not all subtly different in intent but represent the same thing.

-Rob

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 10/30/2008
10:36:07 PM: