Subject: Re: [office] FO properties

Patrick Durusau wrote:

> Thoughts/suggestions?

I'm supporting idea of having separate section. But I would go further
and put original definitions from XSL-FO spec directly into ODF spec and
applied changes that ODF introduces to some XSL-FO properties. I think
that the current definition when ODF defines delta of XSL-FO spec (which
itself is delta off CSS2 spec) is not very good and doesn't help to
interoperability as XSL-FO defines properties on area tree where in ODF
there is no such formatting model defined at all.

(And aside from purely technical and spec writing reasons, such change
will make ODF 1.2 spec more acceptable for some national bodies during
ISO approval process.)

				Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature