Subject: Re: [office] Two missing default values

Michael,

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> Patrick, all,
>
> I have just written a small XSLT stylesheet that removes the
> a:defaultValue attributes from the schema. While testing it, I noticed
> two misspelled a:defaultValue attributes:
>
> One is for form:toggle, where the default value is "false".
> The other is for form:step-size where the default value is "1".
>
> Both default values are missing in the current draft, because the
> style sheet that added them to the draft did not recognize misspelled
> a:defaultValue attributes.
>
> Patrick, can you please add the default values for the two attributes.
> Thanks.

Sure, will add them to the next draft.

Expect to upload it tomorrow.

Still working on all the Sun team comments but making serious progress.

Expect to post more responses/questions later this week

Hope you are having a great day!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)