Subject: Further comments of reviewing ODF 1.2 specification draft 7 - chapter18

Dear TC member,

below you find further comments on ODF 1.2 draft 7, chapter 18:

- "18.1133 text:condition"
-- In my opinion the schema fragment in ODF 1.2 specification draft 6,
ODF 1.1 and ODF 1.0 about text:condition in element
As the prose states this attribute's value should be a condition. Thus,
in ODF 1.2 specification draft 7 it results that this attribute has only
value "none" in this element. This needs to be corrected. Am I right?

- "18.1151 text:duration"
-- I am not sure about the description of this attribute. I did not find
any description for it in ODF 1.2 draft 6 nor in ODF 1.1

- "18.1156 text:global"
-- The description of this attribute is completely wrong in my eyes.
Please have a look at its description in ODF 1.2 draft 6. Please
exchange the description in ODF 1.2 draft 7 by the one in ODF 1.2 draft 6.

- "18.1160 text:index-scope"
-- I think this attribute should have in general "document" as its
default value.

- "18.1173 text:line-break"
-- Its usage in element <text:h> and <text:p> is missing. See ODF 1.2
draft 6 sub chapter "5.1.1.3 Line Breaks". You find this usage also in
the schema.

- "18:1175 text:list-id"
-- Replace "can be used" by "has to be used". The attribute is mandatory
and each <text:numbered-paragraph> has to have one.
-- The paragraphs after the bullet list contain information for element
<text:numbered-paragraph> and should be moved to the chapter of this
element.

- "18.1177 text:list-tab-stop-position"
-- Value type should correspond to the attribute used to specify the
position of a normal tab stop which is style:position. The
style:position value type has been adjusted to "length" of ODF 1.2.
Thus, new attribute text:list-tab-stop-position should also have value
type "length".

Regards, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer