Subject: Re: [office-requirements] Re: [chairs] OASIS Issues Tracking System

Seconded.

Am I right in thinking that the comments from the comment list are
being automatically injected as new Jira issues or is this a manual
operation?

If they are being populated automatically and there is more than one
jira project being fed off one comment list, we do need to have some
sort of demultiplexing mechanisms - both automatic and manual.  The
automatic mechanism would kick in when a commenter has included some
agreed keyword in the subject (say requirements).  The TC might also
want to manually reassign, similar to Rob's use case below.  I don't
know if Jira supports exporting an issue from one project and
injecting it into another as a new issue.  It might be the simplest,
if not the prettiest, will be to tag the subject line of the original
comment and resubmit it to the comment list so that the single
automatic demultiplexing mechanism can do its thing.

I think it is great to see some progress on tooling.  Congrats.

Regards
Bob