Subject: RE: [chairs] OASIS Issues Tracking System

Hi Rob,

  The ODF Requirements Subcommittee was indeed the other TC intended for
beta :-) While there is one project per TC, "Components" are used to
identify related items - such as a particular release, a different spec, ODF
Next Requirements, ODF 1.0 Errata Review, ODF 1.2 Public Review, etc.

  As far as "refer" goes, I think you could move the project from the
general queue to a particular component, but I'll see what I can find for
other examples - please forward any and all suggestions!

  I'm going to see what I can find for requirements workflows - but it seems
someone at IBM/Rational should already have this worked out ;-)

Mary