Subject: Action Required: ODF 1.2 Tasks

Dear TC members,

as agreed in the last TC call I have moved a list of the items that need
to be completed before a public review may start into the Wiki. It is at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_tasks

I would like to asks you to review this list and to add items that you
have, or to send a note to Rob and me, so that we can add them. This may
include last-minute proposals. In the TC call we have discussed the 30th
of November as due date for adding new items, but that a formal decision
on this will take place in the next TC call. In any case, it would be
advantageous to have a list that is as complete as possible already on
Monday, even though maybe a few details may be missing or some items may
need a discussion whether they are essential for ODF 1.2.

I would further like to ask you if you volunteer to take over one of the
general tasks, like review of comments or grammar/example checks, which
do not have an owner so far.

We have further discussed the option to have sequence of committee
drafts before the public review starts. To simplify a planing of these,
I have assigned the individual tasks to the the parts, and, there a task
is required for several parts, added it multiple times. I have further
added a column "Target CD" where we may add the number of a committee
draft in which we believe an item may be completed. We may, for instance
add a "1" for public comments and restructuring here, as suggested by
Rob, a "2" for outstanding proposals, and so on. My proposal is that we
go through the list in the next TC call, and agree on a target committee
draft for each item. This priorities the items, so that we get a plan in
which order we have to complete them.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten