Subject: Re: [office] Coordination with SC 34 News

Rob,

<snip>
> Uh... this was a JTC1 Plenary.  SC34 agreed to nothing, since SC34 was not
> convened.  The JTC1 NB delegations present at the Plenary agreed to the
> resolution.

True, all resolutions of a JTC 1 plenary are in fact passed by the
delegates to the meeting.

The link I provided leads to the report of the SC 34 Chair, Dr. Sam Oh.

If anyone wants to see the resolution in its final context, see:
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1120.pdf.
To save time, it is resolution #13 on page 4 (PDF page 6).

Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)