Subject: Re: [office] Please read: Re: [office] Groups - OpenDocument-v1.2-draft7-12(OpenDocument-v1.2-draft7-12.odt) uploaded

Mary,

Thanks!

Do note that the version Michael made reference to is the pre-Christmas
draft, not the present one (to appear the week of the 25th of December).
That one should have all the Sun team comments integrated, along with as
many other comments as possible and some general language clean up. Just
so the reviewers don't spend time on issues that are already slated for
correction.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick