Subject: 2 editorial remarks

Dear TC members,

When I browser the specification OpenDocument-v1.2-draft11.odt, I got 2 editorial remarks as bolow, not sure whether someone already reports them:

16.1 General
"Styles contain additional information that is not are not formatting properties".
Here "is not are not" is valid syntax?

18.1241.22 <text:list>
"The text:style-name attribute specifies the name of the list style that is applied to the list."

The section name should be "<text:style-name>" according to the contents. right?