Subject: ODF 1.2 proposal votes result

Dear TC members,

below is the result of our ballot regarding which proposals shall be
considered for inclusion into ODF 1.2. All TC members did cast their
votes, and I would like to thank you for this.

In the TC call on Monday we agreed to take those five proposal that got
the most votes, if the proposal that got the 5th and 6th most votes have
a different number of votes. Therefore the following proposals have been
elected to be considered for ODF 1.2.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Table-Protected
  	Michael Brauer
	11

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/ODF_1.2_Version_Significance
  	Dennis Hamilton
  	10

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/DSigProposal
  	Jomar Silva
  	10

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200812/msg00085.html
  	Svante Schubert
  	8

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/add_list_level_attribute_to_style%3Astyle
  	Ming Fei Jia
  	8

Though you are probably all aware of this, I would like to remind the
proposal owners that we agreed that the last date by which a vote on
these proposals can be requested is January, the 7th, and that proposals
have to be discussed already by that date. This means that those
proposals that have not been discussed this Monday have to be discussed
in the call on Monday, the 5th of January. Because of the holiday
season, I would like to suggest that we add these proposals to the
agenda of the call on the 5th even without an explicit request.

The remaining proposals got these numbers of votes.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/data_cache%2C_field_name_and_source_field_id_for_data_pilot_tables
  	Ming Fei Jia
  	5

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/PageBreak
  	Florian Reuter
  	5

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/ODF_1.2_Document_Types
  	Dennis Hamilton
  	5

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/display_names_in_data_pilot
  	Florian Reuter
  	4

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Fieldmarks
  	Florian Reuter
  	2

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/ClarifyShinkAndFit
  	Florian Reuter
  	1

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Grouping_for_Radio_Elements
  	Florian Reuter
  	1

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/ODF_1.2_Document_Processing_Model
	Dennis Hamilton
  	0

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/use_draw:id_in_custom_slide_shows
	Thorsten Zachmann
  	0

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/ODF_1.2_Document_Structure
  	Dennis Hamilton
  	0

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/BreakOddEvenAuto
  	Florian Reuter
  	0

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/HeaderFooterFirst
  	Florian Reuter
  	0

I would like to thank the proposal owners for submitting them, and would
like to point out one more time that these proposals have not be
rejected, but only will not be considered for ODF 1.2. I therefore would
like to ask your to advance these proposals, too.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten