Subject: RE: [oic] Observations on the TC use of CMIS

Hi everyone,

  I'm not sure if I was asked to chime in and missed it, but I'm chiming in
anyway ;-) I think I can add a bit more data to Dennis' observations. There
are about 10 TCs currently using JIRA - the first seven have been using JIRA
for at least a couple of years. These are the OpenCSA TCs. When they first
came to OASIS they asked us to provide a JIRA installation which we were
unable to do and instead authorized their continued use of the system at
osoa.org. They adhere to a set of rules I established to ensure that OASIS
Policies were not violated. There are hundreds of issues, and a
well-documented process in place.
http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa

The attached powerpoint shows the flow in use by the SCA TCs.

You will see that some TCs have a single spec, while others have several.
The "project" is for the TC - each TC has only one. Each spec should be a
"component" - this allows for managing them independently. The current
workflow is devised for issues; a second workflow is under development for
requirements.

Regards,

Mary