Subject: Attribute Value Lists (CD01-Rev01)

Dear TC members,

in the last couple of days I have extended the generation of
specification content from the schema to include information regarding
the values that attributes may take. The result is ODF CD01 Rev01 which
I have uploaded a few minutes ago.

Please note that the text that is inserted at the moment needs to be
reviewed and possibly adapted by Patrick. Please note further that so
far the information that we had already in the draft regarding attribute
values has not been adapted. That's something that still needs to be done.

The new generated text can be identified by the violet background color
or by searching for the style "Attribute Value List". In order to
generate the attribute value information, I had to introduce anchors to
the datatype section, similar to those we have for elements and
attributes. The new anchors start with "datatype-" and won't appear in a
draft we send out for public review. I further have added a few
datatypes to chapter 17, that previously were described only indirectly
as part of attribute definitions. Additionally, I have added headings to
chapter 17 and have slightly adapted the text. My changes are marked
with a yellow background color.

There are at the moment attribute value lists missing for xlink:show,
xlink:actuate and text:reference-format. Adding these is possible, but
may require some adaptations outside chapter 17, which I did not want to
make at the moment.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten