Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2009-03-30

Hi,

because due to a private upcoming event I had left the TC call, I think
right after the rollcall. Thus, my attendance to this TC call should not
be counted.

Best regards, Oliver.

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> * Rollcall
>  Charles Schulz, Ars Arperta
> +Peter Junge, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
> +Don Harbison, IBM
> +Mingfei Jia, IBM
> +Rob Weir, IBM
> +Patrick Durusau
> +Dennis E. Hamilton
> +David Wheeler
> +David Faure, KDE e.V.
> +Stephen Peront, Microsoft
>  Bob Jolliffe, South Africa Dept. of Science & Technology
> +Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems (presiding)
> +Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
> +Oliver Wittmann, Sun Microsystems
>
> Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name.
>

> * 11/17 voting members present, so quorum requirements have been met.
>
> Bob Jolliffe will get voting rights after the end of
> this call.
> Yue Ma will loose voting rights after the end of
> this call.
>

> * The agenda was approved with the following amendments:
> - Update on SC34 ODF maintenance agreement
> - Discussion of Rob's proposal for conforming document types
>

> * Minutes from 2009-03-23 coordination call:
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200903/msg00109.html
>
> The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes.
>

> * ODF 1.2 Status
>
> Where will be a formula SC call on Wednesday to clarify some questions
> related to the editorial work on the specification.
>

> * SC34 maintenance agreement
>
> At its meeting in Prague SC34 approved the proposed ODF maintenance
> procedures. At our side, the details that effect the ODF TC now
> have to be worked out.
>
> Dennis volunteers to work with Rob on this details.
>

> * Conforming OpenDocument document types
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200903/msg00112.html
>
> Rob explained the changes he made to the proposal.
>
> Where was some discussion whether or not this proposal should follow the
> standing rules for proposals, in particular whether or not it should be
> tracked in the Wiki.
>
> This discussion was adjourned.
>
> Rob requested an electronic ballot for the proposal. No objections were
> raised advancing the proposal this way. An electronic ballot will be set
> up.
>

> * Public Comments
>
> Michael prepared proposals for the resolution for a couple of public
> comments, and proposes that the TC approves them by a single ballot in
> the next TC call.
>
> The TC chairs suggested that the remaining comments are processed in the
> same way, and are looking for volunteers that provide proposed
> resolutions for additional sets of comments.
>

> * Adjournment
>
> The meeting was adjourned at 5:10pm CET
>
> --
> Michael Brauer, Technical Architect Software Engineering
> StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
> Sun Microsystems GmbH             Nagelsweg 55
> D-20097 Hamburg, Germany          michael.brauer@sun.com
> [...]

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer